MMC 112 - Audio and Video Production in Multimedia
3 Skills Lab Hours
This course allows students to create video and audio projects for portfolio presentation using industry software. Concepts practiced in this course also apply to areas of multimedia including video games and web development. Projects in this course prepare students for audio and video design and development, along with exploring special effects practices for design.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will:
- Make effective decisions related to digital audio and video information environments.
- Develop digital audio and video information collections.
- Organize digital audio and video information for presentation.
- Evaluate audio and video information and resources.
- Apply techniques for sharing and disseminating audio and visual elements.
- Exploring industry program workspaces
- Capturing and editing audio
- Multi-track files
- Working with scores
- Importing assets
- Capturing video
- Organizing a storyboard
- Working with timelines
- Video transitions
- Exporting video
- Compression options for audio and video
Instructor-approved textbook and materials.
Students who successfully complete this course acquire general knowledge, skills and abilities that align with CCAC’s definition of an educated person. Specifically, this course fulfills these General Education Goals:
Approved By: Dr. Quintin B. Bullock Date Approved: 2/14/2020
- Technological Competence
- Information Literacy
Course and Section Search
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)