SOE 212 - HVACR 4
2 Lecture Hours 2 Lab Hours
Prerequisites: SOE 203
This course is a continuation of HVACR 3 and provides additional advanced presentation and hands on training in the principles, practices, application, installation maintenance, repair, design and troubleshooting procedures for HVACR technicians. The emphasis is on industrial and commercial applications. Topics include chilled water air conditioning systems, heat pumps, and cooling towers and pumps.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will:
- Compare and contrast applications for high-pressure, low pressure and absorption chilled-water systems.
- Explain cooling towers and pumps.
- List the procedures for maintenance on the heating and cooling systems.
- Troubleshoot a chilled-water air conditioning system.
- Chilled-Water Air Conditioning Systems
- Cooling Towers and Pumps
Supplementary Materials such as study guides, workbooks, CD, videos, handouts, library resources.
Approved By: Sutin, Stewart Date Approved: 05/14/2007
Course and Section Search
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)