ATE 108 - State Inspection Certification
1 Lecture Hours
This course is a Pennsylvania State directed Safety Inspection Certification Program. It is designed for anyone wishing to become Pennsylvania Certified to perform safety inspections on motor vehicles. This course is graded on a pass/fail basis.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will:
- Pass a final written baseline exam with a 70% score or higher.
- Pass a final written category exam with a 70% score or higher.
- Pennsylvania Automotive Safety Regulations
- Demonstration of Required Safety Inspection Tools
- Administrative Procedures
- Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Forms
- Detailed Explanation of Section 175.80
Current Pennsylvania Vehicle Equipment and Inspection Regulation Manual.
Approved By: Sutin, Stewart Date Approved: 11/08/2006
Course and Section Search
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)