HAC 291CP - Cooperative Education
50 Cooperative Ed Hours
Cooperative Education provides students with a working experience in their discipline and develops their ability to understand and perform appropriately in the dynamic work environment. Students must work a minimum of 50 hours to earn 1 credit. In order to participate and enroll in Cooperative Education, students must meet the following requirements:
- Must have a QPA of 2.5 or higher
- Completed 30 college credits with at least 12 credits in their major field
- Have faculty approval
- Secure clearances if they are needed
- Follow established processes and complete required paperwork
- Qualify for risk management coverage
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will:
- Complete a cooperative working experience of 50 hours.
- Summarize a job shadowing experience with a qualified HVAC-R technician mentor.
Approved By: Dr. Quintin B. Bullock Date Approved: 5/14/2021
Course and Section Search
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)