HEO 201 - Heavy Equip Regulation & Safety 3
3 Lecture Hours 2 Lab Hours
Prerequisites: HEO 105
This course provides an introduction to the components, principles, designs and operation of various systems used in gasoline and diesel engines. Preventive maintenance procedures and troubleshooting techniques are also included.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will:
- Explain the components and principle systems of gasoline and diesel engines.
- Identify the various designs of gasoline and diesel engines and their proper application.
- Demonstrate the operation of both gasoline and diesel engines.
- List the proper maintenance procedures for gasoline and diesel engines.
- Troubleshoot gasoline and diesel engine failures.
- Complete the post test for waste operations site worker with a 70% or better.
- Gasoline and Diesel Engines
- Operations of Gasoline and Diesel Engines
- Troubleshooting Gasoline and Diesel Engines
- Hazardous Waste Operations Site Worker Recertification
Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Refresher Course, IUOE
Engines (FOS), John Deere
Approved By: Johnson, Alex Date Approved: 09/11/2008
Course and Section Search
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)