HPE 121 - Racquetball and Paddleball
3 Activity Hours
This course is designed to show progressive techniques for racquetball and paddleball. Each student has the opportunity to perform the skills essential for demonstration of the activity.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will:
- Put into action the basic rules and strategies of racquetball and paddleball.
- Demonstrate elementary skills needed for racquetball and paddleball.
- Apply safety and regulation rules necessary for safety and good sportsmanship.
- Exhibit increased skill at correct serving techniques.
- Knowledge of basic rules
- Playing regulations
- Receiving service
- Illegal service hinders
- Correct serving techniques
- Knowledge of safety
- Playing courtesy
Pertinent handouts and or text as designated by instructor.
Approved By: Sutin, Stewart Date Approved: 04/13/2007
Course and Section Search
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)