PLT 206 - Plumbing Code 3
2 Lecture Hours
Prerequisites: PLT 145
This course will prepare students for the code exam. Students will apply theory through hands-on activities and will review the concepts of Plumbing Code 1 and Plumbing Code 2. Conservation materials and methods will be discussed.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will:
- Be prepared to sit for the code exam.
- Review all code regulations.
- Apply codes to residential and commercial codes.
- Review Article XV of the Allegheny County Health Department’s Rules and Regulations for Plumbing and Building Drainage.
- Apply code theory to practical projects.
- Describe the codes that apply to green technologies.
- Exam preparation
- Article XV
- Residential and commercial codes
- Practical projects
- Green technologies
- Test strategies
Instructor-approved textbook and materials.
Approved By: Murphy, Michael Date Approved: 01/28/2014
Course and Section Search
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)