AVT 220 - Multi-Engine Theory
1 Lecture Hours
Prerequisites: AVT 103 AVT 105
In this course students will acquire the aeronautical knowledge needed to meet the requirements specified in the FAA Regulations-Part 141 for the multi-engine pilot written examination.
- Demonstrate knowledge of multi-engine component/systems through FAA approved stage exams.
- Demonstrate through oral and practical exams the use of system integration and checklist usage.
- Apply practical use of crew/cockpit resource management techniques.
- Analyze and diagram multi-engine aircraft maneuvers.
- Examine emergency procedures and their practical application.
Approved By: Sutin, Stewart Date Approved: 07/13/2006
Course and Section Search
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)