Mar 25, 2023
RLE 103 - Real Estate Practice, Experimental
1 Lecture Hours
Co-requisites: RLE 101
An overview of the basic techniques, procedures, regulations and ethics involved in real estate transactions, along with a working knowledge of the related forms and documents used, including mathematics.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will:
- Apply licensing and registration procedures.
- Describe brokerage and agency relationships.
- Review and apply the National Association of Realtor’s Code of Ethics.
- Apply case study information to real estate forms, (Agreement of Sale, Seller Disclosure, Cost Sheets).
- Analyze the types of mortgages and review the appraisal process.
- Analyze closing procedures with regard to real estate contracts.
- Work through various real estate math applications.
- Identify the basic elements of property management.
- Complete a practice Real Estate Salesperson License Exam.
- The Real Estate Business
- Brokerage and Agency
- Ethical Practices and Fair Housing
- Agency Contracts
- Sales Contracts
- Financing the Real Estate Transaction
- Appraising the Real Estate Transaction
- Closing the Real Estate Transaction
- Property Management
Current Textbook. Modern Real Estate Practice in Pennsylvania
Supplementary Materials such as study guides, videos, handouts, library resources.
Course and Section Search
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)