Sep 21, 2023
Interim Dean of Business and Technologies: Sara Conroy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinator IBEW: Genevieve Foote, email@example.com
The Local Joint Apprenticeship Committee (JATC) is an affiliated provider of education for the Community College of Allegheny County. We offer seven apprenticeship programs through the JATC:
- Carpentry Apprenticeship, Certificate (339.1) located at 652 Ridge Road, Pittsburgh, PA; 412.262.1830. Learn more.
- Electrical Construction Technology (IBEW), A.S. (608.3) located at the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) 5 Hot Metal Street, Pittsburgh, PA; 412.432.1145. Learn more.
- Heavy Equipment Operating Engineers Apprenticeship, Certificate (740) located at 457 Christopher Road, New Alexandria, PA 15670; 724.668.2244. Learn more.
- Ironworker Apprenticeship, Certificate (289.2) located at 2315 Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh 15222; 412.471.4535. Learn more.
- Plumber Apprenticeship, Certificate (389.1) located at 1040 Montour West Industrial Park, Coraopolis, PA 15108; 724.695.9047. Learn more.
- Sheet Metal Worker Apprenticeship, A.S. (379) and Sheet Metal Worker Apprenticeship, Certificate (391.1) located at 1200 Gulf Lab Rd, Pittsburgh, PA; 412.828.1386. Learn more.
- Stationary Operating Engineer, A.S. (731.1) 1 located at 300 Saline Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15207; 412.422.4702. Learn more.
All lab fees and associated costs of the program are supported by the JATC. CCAC is able to support its mission of offering these programs through our affiliated partnership. These high demand programs within Pennsylvania would not be possible without the collaboration between CCAC and its Apprenticeship partners of the JATC. Outstanding labs, highly qualified faculty, tools, supplies and employment are provided to the students by the apprenticeship locations.
Candidates who are interested in the apprenticeship program must undergo a separate, competitive application process, much like our Allied Health and Nursing programs; and may receive information directly from the apprenticeship partners at the designated addresses above.
1 There may be costs in this program depending on union membership.
Explore our Programs and Courses
CoursesCarpentryElectrical Construction TechnologyHeavy Equipment OperatorSheet Metal TechnologyStructural Ironworking Technology