Coordinating Dean: Sara Conroy, email@example.com
|Lynn Davenport, Associate Professor, South Campus, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Gerald Ferguson, Associate Professor, Allegheny Campus, email@example.com
|Gretchen Graham, Professor, Boyce Campus, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Jo Ann Hunter, Professor, North Campus, email@example.com
|Caroline Lee, Professor, Allegheny Campus, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Lisa McCormick, Professor, Boyce Campus, email@example.com
|Margaret McDaniel, Professor, Boyce Campus, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Augustine Obiaku, Professor, South Campus, email@example.com
|Tim Pavlik, Professor, North Campus, firstname.lastname@example.org
CCAC offers business programs designed to prepare students for career entry, or for transfer to a four-year college or university. The Business Management associate’s degree program is designed to prepare students for employment by giving them the knowledge and skills they will need for an entry level business management position.
The Business University Parallel associate’s degree program is designed for students planning to transfer to a four-year institution. It allows broad choices of courses to meet the requirements of individual transfer institutions and provides the equivalent of the first two years of a bachelor’s degree in business.
CCAC also has a special parallel associate’s degree program in cooperation with the Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Students who elect this option are considered jointly enrolled in both institutions. They will earn an associate’s degree in Business from CCAC and will continue to earn credits towards a Bachelor of Science degree in Management from IUP, with IUP courses being taught at CCAC-Boyce Campus.
The Business Management certificate program is designed primarily for students who are currently employed and/or have prior post-secondary educational background who are seeking to enhance their skills.
Explore our Programs and Courses
- Administrative Assistant, A.S. (785.2)
- Business Management, A.S. (385.3)
- Business Management, Certificate (216.1)
- Business, CCAC & Indiana University of PA, A.S/ B.S. (097.1)
- Business, IUP: Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- Business, IUP: Bachelor of Science - Human Resource Management
- Business, IUP: Bachelor of Science - Management
- Business, IUP: Bachelor of Science - Marketing
- Business, IUP: Bachelor of Science, Double Major - Management and Human Resource Management
- Business, IUP: Bachelor of Science, Double Major - Management and Marketing
- Business, Non-TAOC Transfer, A.S. (004B)
- Business, TAOC Transfer, A.S. (004A) ♦
- E-commerce, Certificate (221)
- Entrepreneurship, Certificate (219.1)
- Supervision and Leadership, Certificate (386.1)