Coordinating Dean: Dr. Jeffrey Thomas, email@example.com
|Gretchen Graham, Professor, Boyce Campus, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Jo Ann Hunter, Professor, North Campus, email@example.com
|Caroline Lee, Professor, Allegheny Campus, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Augustine Obiaku, Professor, South Campus, email@example.com
|Lisa McCormick, Professor, Boyce Campus, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Tim Pavlik, Professor, North Campus, email@example.com
|Caroline Lee, Associate Professor, Allegheny Campus, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sara Conroy, Instructor, South Campus, email@example.com
CCAC offers business programs designed to prepare students for career entry, or for transfer to a four-year college or university. The Business Management associate’s degree program is designed to prepare students for employment by giving them the knowledge and skills they will need for an entry level business management position.
The Business University Parallel associate’s degree program is designed for students planning to transfer to a four-year institution. It allows broad choices of courses to meet the requirements of individual transfer institutions and provides the equivalent of the first two years of a bachelor’s degree in business.
CCAC also has a special parallel associate’s degree program in cooperation with the Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Students who elect this option are considered jointly enrolled in both institutions. They will earn an associate’s degree in Business from CCAC and will continue to earn credits towards a Bachelor of Science degree in Management from IUP, with IUP courses being taught at CCAC-Boyce Campus.
The Business Management certificate program is designed primarily for students who are currently employed and/or have prior post-secondary educational background who are seeking to enhance their skills.
Explore our Programs and Courses
- Administrative Assistant, A.S. (785.1)
- Business Management Track A: General Option
- Business Management Track B: Corporate Option
- Business Management Track C: Marketing Option
- Business Management Track D: Small Business Option
- Business Management, A.S. (385.2)
- Business Management, Certificate (216.1)
- Business, A.S. (004.2) ♦
- Business, A.S. Non-TAOC option
- Business, CCAC & Indiana University of PA, A.S/ B.S. (097)
- E-commerce, Certificate (221)
- Entrepreneurship, Certificate (219.1)
- Land Administration, Certificate (491.1)
CoursesBusinessEconomicsLand AdministrationReal Estate