This program will develop the students technical and aesthetic skills necessary for entry-level positions in the print or web design field. This program focuses on graphic design, photography and imaging for students to find employment as a production artist, graphic designer, illustrator, desktop publisher, web developer, Adobe® Certified user or freelance designer.
Upon successful completion of the program, the graduate will:
- Develop visual communication skills.
- Demonstrate technical and perceptual skills.
- Use principles of design.
- Use color theory.
- Use current technology as it applies to the arts.
- Analyze in order to render 2D forms via line, value and perspective.
- Analyze visual images and objects.