Allegheny, Boyce, North, South, Online
Associate of Science
Explore careers in Accounting
This program prepares the student for transfer to a four-year institution with a broad college background and skill and knowledge in accounting.
Graduates may earn a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related business field.
Upon successful completion of the program, the graduate will:
- Explain the role and value of accounting in a business organization.
- Demonstrate entry-level accounting skills and current knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Analyze business transactions and determine their impact on financial statements.
- Solve accounting problems using analysis and critical thinking.
- Utilize accounting concepts and techniques to make management decisions.