Associate of Science
This is a program designed to prepare graduates for entry or advancement in the foodservice, lodging or recreation management industry.
Upon successful completion of the program, the graduate will:
- Apply the skills for employment as a manager of various hospitality operations including spas, foodservice facilities, lodging facilities, campgrounds, healthcare, casinos, cruise ships, bed and breakfasts, stadiums, amusement parks, catering and school food service.
- Communicate, select, train, manage and motivate employees.
- Plan, arrange, organize and evaluate operations of foodservice, lodging and recreation management events.
- Utilize industry terminology, employ financial controls and legal aspects of the foodservice, lodging and recreation management industry.
- Employ professional, ethical behavior, utilizing effective communication and interpersonal skills.