HEO 206 - Industry Recertifications
4 Lecture Hours 2 Lab Hours
This course is designed to provide the training and instruction needed to be eligible for recertification in the areas of CPR/First Aid, Powered Industrial Truck Operator Safety, Waste Operations Site Worker Recertification and Pipeline Operator. This recertification training meets or exceeds the industry requirements for training and review. An authorized instructor administers the required recertification exams during this course. The course also covers the Mine Safety and Health Administration(MSHA)new miner training.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will:
- Qualify to recertify in Powered Industrial Truck Operator and CPR/First Aid.
- Qualify to recertify in Hazardous Waste Operations Site Worker and Department of Transportation (DOT) Pipeline Operator.
- Qualify to certify for MSHA new miner training.
- Powered Industrial Truck Operator
- CPR/First Aid
- Hazardous waste operations
- New miner training
Instructor-approved textbook and materials.
Approved By: Johnson, Alex Date Approved: 09/11/2008
Course and Section Search
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)