MUS 110 - College Choir 2
3 Studio Hours
Prerequisites: MUS 109
This course involves the development of choral repertoire and performance technique. It covers a diversity of styles from traditional and contemporary choral literature. Classroom activities focus on music reading, vocal production and ensemble technique as well as the application of self-evaluation and critical listening skills. College Choir 2 builds upon the skills and techniques developed in College Choir 1.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will:
- Perform choral music in concert.
- Demonstrate vocal techniques appropriate to various musical styles.
- Develop sight-singing and memorization techniques.
- Develop ensemble performance skills.
- Evaluate musical performances.
- Sight singing
- Performance etiquette
- Ensemble technique
sheet music, CDs
Approved By: Bullock, Quintin Date Approved: 12/15/2014
Course and Section Search
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)