NMT 207 - Nuclear Medicine Seminar
2 Lecture Hours
This course presents current literature and trends in nuclear medicine methods and equipment. The course includes guest lecturers, field trips and student presentations on selected topics. This course requires a per credit health career fee; check the tuition and fee schedule for the current rate.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will:
- Search literature on selected topics.
- Compose topic outlines on selected topics.
- Develop various strategies for AV presentations.
- Examine (through field trips) various nuclear medicine facilities.
- Various guest lecturers such as physicians, radiation health physicists and nuclear medicine physicians
Textbooks, audio visual aids (PowerPoint), Internet charts, videos and journals.
Approved By: Johnson, Alex Date Approved: 05/11/2009
Course and Section Search
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)