MUS 271 - Music and Audio in Media
1.5 Lecture Hours 1.5 Studio Hours
Prerequisites: MUS 119
This course provides an overview of the various components of current multimedia production. It covers editing, importing, embedding and synchronizing audio and video to create integrated multimedia products. Instruction is combined with practical application on a digital audio workstation.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will:
- Explain the various components of multimedia integration.
- Summarize the development of music videos and their impact on the music industry.
- Experiment with digital image and sound editing.
- Create multimedia recordings.
- Evaluate multimedia products.
- Digital sound editing
- Digital image editing
- Importing and embedding
- Multimedia integration
textbook, internet, digital audio workstation, music sequencing and editing software
Approved By: Bullock, Quintin Date Approved: 05/19/2016
Course and Section Search
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)