BAR 112C - Barber Clinical 1
150 Clinical Hours
Co-requisites: BAR 101 , BAR 102
This course provides supervised clinical practice of various Barber skills and techniques learned in Principles of Barbering 1 and Principles of Barbering 2. This course is graded on a pass/fail basis.
Upon successful completion of the course students will:
- Display professional appearance and behavior.
- Employ effective time management skills.
- Develop communication skills that are professional in both oral and written fashion.
- Exercise dependability by successfully completing all clinic related assignments.
- Demonstrate safety in all aspects of the clinical experience.
Various topics will be addressed and applied in this clinical experience as they relate to skills and techniques learned in BAR 101 and BAR 102
Textbooks and resources as approved by instructor
Approved By: Dr. Quintin B. Bullock Date Approved: 09/27/2019
Course and Section Search
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)