RES 115 - Fundamentals of Clinical Practice
1 Lecture Hours
Prerequisites: RES 114 , BIO 209
Co-requisites: RES 117
An introduction to the clinical practice of respiratory therapy. This course requires a per credit health career fee; check the tuition and fee schedule for the current rate.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will:
- List and describe the attendance policy for clinical practice.
- List and describe the proper dress code for clinical practice.
- List and describe all respiratory therapy procedures a patient is receiving.
- Identify all the clinical sites.
- The Role of the Respiratory Therapy Student in the Clinical Sites
- Introduction to the Clinical Sites
- An Introduction to the Resources Available to the Student
- Rules and Regulations of Clinical
No text required.
Approved By: Sutin, Stewart Date Approved: 07/13/2006
Course and Section Search
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)