FSA 210 - Emergency Services Course Delivery
3 Lecture Hours
A study of an emergency services instructor’s responsibility in idea communication, learning and teaching concepts, job analysis, teaching objectives, instructional aid use and performance objectives.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will:
- Identify and explain several teaching concepts and selection of an effective method.
- Explain methods used to communicate principles and ideas to the learner.
- Identify and list the important points of job and training needs analysis.
- Apply learned principles to design simple performance evaluation criteria.
- Teaching concepts and effective teaching methods.
- Effective communication of principles and ideas.
- Analysis of job and training needs.
- Design of performance evaluation criteria.
Fire and Emergency Services Instructor & Student Manuals I-II, IFSTA
Std 1041, National Fire Protection Association
Approved By: Murphy, Michael Date Approved: 06/17/2004
Course and Section Search
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)