RES 116 - Pulmonary Diagnostic Procedures
2 Lecture Hours
Prerequisites: RES 115
Co-requisites: RES 117
A course relating the diagnostic procedures used to the pathological condition of patients. This course requires a per credit health career fee; check the tuition and fee schedule for the current rate.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will:
- Identify the indications for performing pulmonary function testing.
- Demonstrate a pulmonary function test.
- Demonstrate bedside spontaneous ventilation.
- Interpret the data of the pulmonary function test.
- Module I - Introduction of Pulmonary Diagnostic Procedures
- Module II - Pulmonary Function Testing Methodology
- Module III - Clinical Site Visit to Perform Spirometry
No text required.
Approved By: Sutin, Stewart Date Approved: 07/13/2006
Course and Section Search
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)