ART 292 - Advanced Art Workshop 2
5 Studio Hours
The student will learn to develop elements of artistic expression through self-analysis of style and direction in an in-depth individualized exploration of aesthetics regarding a selective medium/discipline.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will:
- Evaluate individual skills and perspective to a particular medium.
- Define and select an approach to improving comprehension of the media.
- Review technical expertise required in manipulating the media.
- Match individual approach with elected media.
- Tabulate periodic evaluation and potential progress.
- Outline individual direction by review of portfolio or previous courses
- Emphasize the nature of this course and all advance Art Workshops (1,2,3, and 4) as a course for those individuals determined to become a professional, specializing in a particular media
Required Materials: Materials associated with the specific medium to be studied. Audio Visual Materials: Films, sound filmstrips, slides and videos on Master and Major Art Movements.
Approved By: Sutin, Stewart Date Approved: 12/13/2006
Course and Section Search
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)