MMT 210 - Backflow Preventer ASSE Tester Re-certification
1 Skills Lab Hours
Prerequisites: ASSE backflow tester certification or other approved backflow tester certification that is within 6 months of the stated expiration date.
This Backflow Testers Re-certification course updates student knowledge and skills on the latest industry procedures and regulations for testing backflow assemblies. Students practice and are evaluated on testing a variety of backflow assemblies. Re-certification is required every three years to maintain ASSE Tester Certification.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will:
- Recall new and traditional backflow control devices.
- Demonstrate test procedures using a variety of test equipment.
- Evaluate compliance regulations.
- Document backflow test results.
- New and traditional backflow control devices
- Testing both procedures and equipment
- Backflow compliance regulations
- Test documentation procedures
ASSE digital resources, Cutaways of backflow assemblies
Students who successfully complete this course acquire general knowledge, skills and abilities that align with CCAC's definition of an educated person. Specifically, this course fulfills these General Education Goals: Approved By: Dr. Quintin B. Bullock Date Approved: 11/19/2019
Course and Section Search
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)