All CCAC Campus and IUP
Associate Of Science (CCAC)
Bachelor Of Science (IUP at Boyce Campus)
(See below for Bachelor Degree Tracks available)
Students in this instructional program will be considered jointly enrolled in both institutions. Students may begin to enroll in IUP courses after they complete the first 30 credits of the CCAC/IUP program (shown in the first two semesters in the course sequence).
The Eberly College of Business and Information Technology (ECOBIT) at IUP is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the premier accrediting organization for business schools, ensuring quality of education. ECOBIT provides BS degrees in all fields of business as well as MBA and executive MBA programs in various western Pennsylvania locations.
The IUP ECOBIT program at the CCAC Boyce campus is taught by fully qualified faculty members from IUP’s Indiana, Pennsylvania, campus. All IUP ECOBIT faculty members are active researchers/scholars in their fields. See IUP Eberly College of Business.
CCAC/IUP business students can pursue one of the following majors:
Business, IUP: Bachelor of Science - Accounting
Business, IUP: Bachelor of Science - Human Resource Management
Business, IUP: Bachelor of Science - Management
Business, IUP: Bachelor of Science - Marketing
Business, IUP: Bachelor of Science, Double Major - Management and Human Resource Management
Business, IUP: Bachelor of Science, Double Major - Management and Marketing
Upon successful completion of the CCAC Associate of Science degree, the graduate will:
- Demonstrate business concepts in the areas of marketing, management, finance, accounting and the external business environments.
- Explain major concepts and elements of the global environment.
- Solve business problems through analysis and critical thinking.
- Demonstrate competency in oral and written communications such as standard business communications, memos, programs and reports.
- Discriminate between valid and invalid sources of information as a means of reporting on current trends in business.